Landscape organizes everything within sight.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Complaint from Simon


complaint (please broadcast to all women)

SIMON IS SICK OF THE FOLLOWING TWO CONVERSATIONS THAT OCCUR ON NEARLY
EVERY DATE

Simon: Well, actually I grew up in England.
Girl: Oh? Really? Did you have an accent?
Simon: Yes, but, as you can tell, it is gone.
Girl: That is so unfortunate. English accents are SO sexy.
Simon: Ah, yes, so I've been told.
Girl: Can you do an English accent for me now?
Simon: No.
Girl: English accents are SO sexy.

Girl: The stars are so pretty tonight.
Simon: Yes, they are.
Girl: Tell me about the constellations.
Simon: Well, actually, I do mostly theoretical things, there's a lot of
math.
Girl: But you must know the constellations.
Simon: Actually, well, um, I don't.
Girl: How can you be an astronomer and not know the constellations?
Simon: Well, you see, the constellations actually have no scientific...
ah, what's the use. [makes up facts about made up constellations


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home