Landscape organizes everything within sight.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Back to church.

Father Rector to Jo:  Welcome back!  It's been a little while.  Were you traveling again?

Jo to Fr. Rector:  Thanks!  No... I was just wandering the earth.

Fr. Rector: Wandering the earth, eh?

Abbot Basil: Wasn't that in... um, the Book of Job.  Yes.  Where God asks the Devil where he's been, and the Devil replies, Wandering the earth?

Jo: That's right.  I was wandering the earth looking for the devil.  I'm not sure I found him though.

Fr. Rector: Um....  Perhaps I'll let that one go...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jules: I'll just walk the earth.
Vincent: What'cha mean walk the earth?
Jules: You know, walk the earth, meet people... get into adventures. Like Caine from "Kung Fu."

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home